I went to pick Ethan up from daycare tonight just before 5pm. I got into his room and didn't see him right away. He wasn't on the floor or in his crib. I thought maybe he was taken to the other infant room which they sometimes do if parents are late to pick up. But I wasn't late. So I asked teacher Mags where Ethan was. Luckily for me he was just moved to the next crib over. No lost baby! They had to move him because he was trying to grab the fire alarm that was right above his crib. It's still a bit of a stretch for him to reach it ... But the teachers were afraid he would be able to get to it and sound the alarm. I chuckled. How funny would that be?!
Here are some pics of Ethan running around (and outside) the house tonight. If we counted for an entire day, I bet he does 15 laps around this house every day. Maybe more. I will count soon.
I have told you before but its worth repeating....I so enjoy this blog. The picture of Ethan and Louie looking out the window is priceless. I have one of Kristen and Toby (our first golden) looking out the front door at our old house. Glad the surgery went well. Keep the pics coming. Take care.
Thanks Nanette!! It does feel nice that I am not the only reader ;) I look back just a month ago and can't believe all of the differences in Ethan. He's growing up too fast! It's nice to be able to capture the small moments for memory.
I have told you before but its worth repeating....I so enjoy this blog. The picture of Ethan and Louie looking out the window is priceless. I have one of Kristen and Toby (our first golden) looking out the front door at our old house. Glad the surgery went well. Keep the pics coming. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nanette!! It does feel nice that I am not the only reader ;) I look back just a month ago and can't believe all of the differences in Ethan. He's growing up too fast! It's nice to be able to capture the small moments for memory.
ReplyDelete