Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cupcake, take 2

I mentioned in this post that Ethan didn't like his cupcake much during his photo session!  We thought we would let him try it again to see if he had warmed up to the sugar.  Because what parent doesn't want their child to love sugar and sweets (ha!)


When offered the cupcake, he went straight to grabbing the icing (side note - I did get 2 of the birthday cupcakes at flying cupcake... so this isn't the one used in the photo shoot. I knew that it would be smart to be armed with a few cupcake options for the shoot).


Ethan was just playing with the incing - I don't think he really likes the texture.


We got smart and put him in his chair so that he could actually taste the icing instead of just play with it.


  

 
       
MMMM I do think I like icing.  More, please.
I do believe there will be more cupcakes in his future.  And there is another chance to get addicted to sweets when he has a piece of his real birthday cake.  Oh boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment