| MMMM green beans and peas are yummy! |
| What a nice smirk - as if to say "I know you want to see my teeth - but I am not going to show you! na-na-a-boo-boo" |
| Great smile - but still no teeth |
| THERE THEY ARE!! THERE THEY ARE!! 2 of them!!! On the bottom. Captured! |
I admit I was on a bit of a high from capturing the teeth!! Again - I have been trying to get these on film for weeks and weeks. I thought "Why don't I clean his face from all the green mess and take off his bib to capture the teeth again - this time in a nicer picture. It will be great". So, I cleaned off the green goo and took off the bib to try again. But, Louie barked so he had to check that out:
And by this time I had definitely met my max number of camera shots allowed - Ethan was getting a little angry at the paparazzi (me). So I was left with a parting shot:
And of course no teeth. But, honestly, I was pretty happy to get ANY shot with teeth present. So victory was still declared on my part. YES!!!
And why am I home feeding Ethan peas and green beans on a Monday AM anyways?! Well, it was decided that after his fever on Saturday (which wasn't too bad but enough to scare mom and dad after the surgery last week) and after we didn't sleep on Friday or Saturday night, we thought it would be good to take him in to get checked out. He does have fluid in his ear (but not a true ear infection - that is good news!) and a runny nose typical of anyone in daycare. The fever could be from teething - which just puts our minds at ease that he is feeling OK and doing well after the surgery. Sigh of relief. But, since he didn't want to nap this morning, here was the view from the front seat when we go to the Dr's office mid day. Sleep won, again.

No comments:
Post a Comment