Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

holding hands

Who:  Ethan and Morgan Trobaugh (with a Louie running around somewhere)

What:  Breakfast time entertainment:  Ethan was enjoying his waffles with peanut butter and syrup.  Morgan was in the middle of eating her rice cereal. 

Where:  The Trobaugh residence, Columbus IN


When:  Around 7:30AM last Thursday morning
Why:  Because I need material for my blog!  I thought it was a good time to take a picture - to capture the fun of breakfast while all sitting together.  After about 3 pictures, I captured this below.  It was the one that wasn't blurry (Ethan is a moving target and doesn't sit still).


This is when the photo op turned for the better.  Ethan decided to give Morgan a high five (or hit her hand - however you want to look at it).  Morgan thought it was funny.  Then Ethan tried to hold Morgan's hand (or pull her arm off - however you want to look at it).  Again, Morgan found it funny.



And the video of the action.



No comments:

Post a Comment