Corey had a great golfing weekend for Labor day!! 3 courses over 4 days. And what great courses they were! He was a bit sore from so much golf (everyone is feeling really sorry for him right about now, right?!). First was Victoria National, then Pete Dye at French Lick, and they finished things up at Valhalla. What did he do to deserve such a great weekend of some of the best golf ever?? He married me. And part of what comes with me is an awesome and amazing aunt who is way too generous to type about (it would take pages and pages!). She is also an avid reader of the Trobaugh Tribune - she keeps the blog in business ;) The golf trip was a Christmas present to the Trueblood men.
(Next to Corey is Dan - not a Trueblood by blood but by friendship)
Isaac put a little (or big) damper on things - but all golf was able to be played (just one change in a tee time). Corey really had a great time! I know because he talked a lot about it - which I love to hear (honestly - I could listen to golf talk all day. No - really - I am being serious.)
We also had fun at home. Here are some scenes from around the house when Corey was away.
And I already shared our meeting of Cousin Bennett. We were able to spend some time as one BIG family!
Can we do it all again next weekend?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment