Ethan has lately been asking to drive. Honestly. Almost 50% of the times I get him into his seat he points to the front of the car and says "I drive". Here's one such episode - I finally had to capture it on film.
One day I was extremely tired and decided to let him try driving.
When he couldn't touch the pedals, I knew we had to wait a few more years. He was good at pushing the buttons though - he got my flashers working!
When we went to get a haircut, Ethan jumped into the Driver's seat and said, "I drive". I told him he was only allowed to drive his Mama's car since my insurance didn't cover toddlers.
When we went to get a haircut, Ethan jumped into the Driver's seat and said, "I drive". I told him he was only allowed to drive his Mama's car since my insurance didn't cover toddlers.
ReplyDeleteSo funny!!! We need to get him a big wheel - like the red jeep one Mike and I had!
Delete