What a great weekend it was. Friday evening started with Shilpa and Fiona coming to stay with us!! It was so much fun to catch up. Saturday we all went to Indy and met Erica and Jenny for brunch.
It was so much fun catching up. That night was a big party for Erica's bachelorette! I heard it was spectacular. I couldn't make it to the party because of this sweet little baby girl:
Photo credits to our waitress (first) and Shilpa (second).
So since I couldn't party bachelorette style, we partied family style by heading to Melanie's for a Mexican feast. Delicious food and great company. Ethan loves jumping on the trampoline at Noah and Brady's house - in fact he always asks "I jump with Noah" when he remembers the fun on the trampoline. I asked him when we got home on Saturday night if he had fun at the party - he smiled really big and said "yes - fun"!
No comments:
Post a Comment