Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

because it's monday

I like more than one post on Mondays - helps start the week off in the right way(?)!

A few things to point out in this photo.

  1. Ethan is dancing to Party Rock by LMFAO - one of his favorites!  And by dancing I really mean jumping (think mosh pit).
  2. Morgan is standing with aid from the coffee table (and a close hand from dada on her back).  Corey will let go and she will stand for a few seconds before wavering.  I get nervous when I witness it.
  3. Ethan is using a big boy cup (mostly) -- sometimes he uses a straw for more fun. 
  4. Toys have invaded our family room.  It will be this way for some time.  I am at peace with it :) (But really my type A neat freak brain does want to scream every time I see the toys everywhere.  I take back what I wrote just a few sentences ago - I am still coming to peace with this!).


It won't be long before Morgan is dancing and jumping right next to Ethan!

No comments:

Post a Comment