Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memories of Memorial Day

I still can't believe that Memorial day has come and gone!

Sunday was our last full day on the island. After a long morning beach walk, watching part of the Indy 500, and some Nautica Joes for lunch ... it was time for golf! There were some great views from Plantation.


Sunday night we were able to do one of my favorite evening activities on St Simons: head to the Lodge to listen to the bagpiper. And the weather was perfect -- the ocean breeze kept us cool.


Beachcomber barbecue for dinner at the house ... and then it was chill time before leaving on Monday.


Dad and I made it to the golf course for an hour of practice: at the range and on the putting green. I wish I could say that my swing was perfect after playing so much golf, but I have so much more to work on! That's what golf is all about. What fun would it be to have a perfect swing all the time?!


Back to reality! I miss Georgia already.

No comments:

Post a Comment