Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Georgia on My Mind

YAHOOOOO!!! My exact thought when we made it to St Simons this afternoon. I did just get back from California, but I need a vacation from my vacation! With Corey gone this weekend to a bachelor party in Cincinnati, and the fact that it is a long weekend, it only seemed right to come down to Georgia!

Once on the island and all settled in (and after running a few errands), we went for a pier walk. The ocean is really rough because of winds ... maybe the choppiest I have seen it on here.




Then cocktail time - some champagne.


The rain that has been around all week is supposed to completely be gone. We only saw a few sprinkles on the drive here. The forecast for golf is good!

Now time to clean up and head to the village for dinner and then live music and dancing. Have I mentioned how much I love this place?

No comments:

Post a Comment