Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

the IMA

Today we went to the IMA in Indy to get some pictures of Ethan taken!!  Since he is almost 1 we thought it would be fun to do a session with our favorite photographer - Jenn.  She was doing a special photo shoot for her daughter who passed away from a Wilms tumor.  For the entire day, she did mini photo sessions free of charge and just asked that everyone donated to a reasearch fund for Wilms.  So great!  Here's the info on her sessions today: Give Reasearch a Shot.  We actually already have scheduled time with her at the campus of Rose-Hulman to get some pictures taken in the White Chapel ... those are scheduled for April 5th.  But seeing this I couldn't pass it up.  I decided to get a cupcake for Ethan's 1st birthday and photograph him diving into his first sweets ever.  It was a super fun session - but he didn't eat any of the cupcake!  It was NOT his favorite thing ever.  He actually cried.  So funny ... I can't wait to see (and share) the pictures.

So, after the session, we went around the IMA for some more pics.


This is how old I almost am!







No comments:

Post a Comment