Here's my view from above as we walk:
I stopped to take this picture while we were walking. Ethan was lounging in the stroller, his legs up on one side, just chilling and eating cheerios.
Towards the mid/end of the walk he was a little antsy - trying to climb up the back of the stroller. So, we got out and let him walk for a bit and take a break from sitting. It was what he needed - and he went back to being a great passenger for the rest of the time.
It truly felt like spring! I smelled a grill going, saw a boat getting put into the lake, and counted about half the neighborhood outside in some capacity (playing, planting flowers, biking, running, or walking). It is so great that the weather is nice ... for now. It is supposed to get colder later this week. But, I'll take what I can get for now. Happy Spring!





No comments:
Post a Comment