I thought it would be fun to follow Ethan around this morning and document all the mischief he gets into in such a short amount of time.
Things started playfully when he wanted to open the cabinet doors.
I thought he might want to play with the big pot on top that he seems to be fond of. So, I put that on the floor for him to play with.
That fun lasted for ... mmmm ... 25 seconds max.
There have to be more fun things to get into - the pot was boring. So, he went for another cabinet and started pulling things out. The first to make it out was the kitchen scale.
I decided that I should put a stop to this adventure of sorting through the cabinets. So, I put out some cheerios to try and distract Ethan from all the kitchen fun.
Again, this lasted for about 30 seconds - then he was back in the cabinets.
I put up the pan that he got out ... and closed the cabinet. But, he wasn't done. There were more things to be found that were fun. The baby gate was down this morning ... it's hard to walk over all the time and Louie needed to get to his bed. Ethan went past where the baby gate should be. He started to play with the floor vent but I put a stop to that quickly.
Then he wanted to head to the bathroom. Horrible picture - he was looking to make sure I was following.
And then he made it to the toilet paper and the toilet handle before I picked him up - the bathroom isn't the best place for exploration.
And our adventures were over for the time being.
My photo history shows this adventure lasted 7 minutes. It felt much shorter. And there were things I couldn't capture on the camera because I had to stop them too quickly. I just hope it was as much fun for Ethan to get into everything as it was fun for me to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment