Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Full of viruses and bugs

We have been full of viruses and bugs around this house!  It started 2 Sundays ago when Ethan got a fever that didn't stop until Wednesday afternoon.  Then, on Thursday, Morgan woke up at 4AM puking.  Everyone was OK - not great - on Friday.  This past weekend was OK - then it's as if the kids swapped illnesses.  Ethan puked at school yesterday - by the time I got him he had gotten sick 3 times.  Then he got sick on our way home.  And once last night.  Morgan has a terrible head cold but no fever (yet).  Corey and I have also seen better days.  I think we are getting bits and pieces of all the yuck that's living in this house.  Having sick kids really stinks - when it's added to a work schedule that's really busy and full of important meetings it really really stinks.  We are lucky to have family to help out.  And also lucky to have somewhat flexible jobs.  Tis the season for sick kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment