Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

family photos

Every year around December 20th my mom calls me asking for a family picture to include in her Christmas card.  I frantically search on my computer for a picture that a). wasn't taken on an iphone, b). doesn't have Ethan picking his nose, and c). is time appropriate (let me tell you how different kids look from 2 weeks old to 11 months old - as is the case with Morgan this year!).  I always fail at getting a good picture.  Not wanting to repeat the same thing again this year, I arranged for my favorite photographer to come snap some pics of the Trueblood/Trobaugh clan over Thanksgiving. 

We spent a lot of time planning these pictures.  There might have been emails circulating about what to wear and I might have put this together.



I was a game day decision on what to wear but I had planned the outfits of Morgan, Ethan, and Corey!

Here's a preview of the pictures.  More to come when we get them all back!

http://babygracephotography.com/wordpress/?p=13803

No comments:

Post a Comment