Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye SSI

Lots has been going on here in St Simons! Swimming every day at the Cloister spa, shopping around the island (cutest baby clothes ever!), and hanging with the Keaches every night. It's been a great trip!

I made it to the ocean and it was a little chilly (I went in the AM when the wind was blowing). Still beautiful to look at.


We met the Keaches at Crab Trap for a drink and some appetizers.





For my last dinner on the island we went to the Lodge. SO GOOD! And then we asked to go down into the cellar which was amazing (it's only 6 inches above sea level).


And after the Lodge it was over to the Keaches for the last time for me in 2009.



I always hate leaving SSI, but I need to get home to relax (vacation is exhausting) and I am exited to see Corey and Louie!

No comments:

Post a Comment