Once in town ~4pm on Saturday, we headed to Shilpa and Brian's couples shower! The guys were lost ("what are we doing at a shower?") .... but they ended up having an absolute blast.
The evening started with appetizers and dinner. Then it was time for a version of the newly wed game. Shilpa and Brian versus Shilpa's parents versus Brian's parents. SOOOO funny!!
And then it was present time!
Most of the bridesmaids were at the shower, so we got to try on our dresses!! GORGEOUS. I cannot wait for the wedding!
After the shower wound down, there was more partying to do! We went to a local bar where many shots were consumed.
A bridesmaids photo
It was a late late night ... and an early morning! Christine and Rob stayed with us and they had to be up and at 'em to get back to Cali. So Corey and I wasted no time in the morning so we too could get home.
Sunday afternoon it was raining outside, golf was on tv, and I took a nap on the couch. Doesn't get much better than that!! See you again soon, Springfield!
No comments:
Post a Comment