Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day, Cirque de Soleil, and Wii!

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!! To set the Valentine's day tone, here are some pics of the rose that was on display in the Trobaugh house for the Valentine's day week.


On Valentine's Day, Corey and I headed to Indy and started with lunch a BW3's with Mike and Ali. After a little lunch, Ali and I went to Circle Center for a quick shopping trip, Corey and Mike stayed back and played some Golden Tee.


In mid afternoon, Corey and I headed to Cirque de Soleil Saltimbanco at Conseco. Here we are on our way.


We had great seats, but weren't supposed to take any pictures. The show was absolutely amazing!! I was really nervous a few times while the cast was swinging in the air! I can't wait to see another show soon. Here is a clip of what we saw (although I didn't tape this - found it online).

Just after the Cirque de Soleil performance, Corey and I stopped into Scotty's for a brewski.


We then walked down to Monument Circle to grab some chocolates to take to Mike's place: Mike and Ali made an awesome Valentine's Day dinner! At the chocolate shop, we got a rose! Here we are posing with it.


When heading back to Mike's, we found a golden door that reminded us of the Golden Doors at the Duomo in Florence. Not quite the same thing, but good enough.


Dinner, as previously stated, was awesome! We played some Jeopardy before and after dinner ... I only got one clue correct out of ~150. Yikes!

Then it was on to Wii. Mike and Corey battled on the tennis court and the baseball field. I also played and am feeling the effects in my shoulders!

There was also some pool being played. Riley waits anxiously watching the balls on the table. He thinks they are tennis balls and is ready to get one as soon as he can.


Finally, here is Riley showing us his trick. He can have a treat placed on his nose and will not grab it until he is told to "release". It's great to watch!

It was such a fun and busy weekend! We are ready to relax on Sunday, watch some Daytona racing, and maybe take some naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment