Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

getting clean

I just LOVE bath pictures.  And I love the end result of baths - clean babies!!

These are pictures of bath time from last Wednesday night.  Morgan went through 2 outfits at daycare Wednesday (read: she had 2 diaper blowouts!!).  Her teacher even told me that one of the blowouts only went up her back and onto the teacher - there was nothing in the diaper.  Now THAT is a blowout my friends!  Is everyone's day more complete after hearing about this?!  Even grandad thought it was too much to hear about over dinner at Scotty's.  Then grandad asked what we were going to do when we got home from said dinner.  Answer: bath time!


After playing for a while in the tub, Morgan turned to the water.  She likes to try and catch it.


I thought she was going to fall out of the tub after this next shot, so like a good mother I put the camera down and pulled her out of the tub. 


Splashing footage:

No comments:

Post a Comment