Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Multi-tasking

I promise that I am paying attention to my strategic marketing class ... I like to pretend that I am good at multi tasking!


I thought today was going to be a tile day for the bathroom, but I was wrong.  It was a get the shower ready for tile day.  So, there is now more than just studs in the shower!

The wall there to the left will house the shower controls so we can turn it on without getting in the actual shower.  Also the shower pan was installed.

The blue boxes are body sprayers, and the two black things in the middle are the turn on for the rain head and the thermostat valve.  Then the black all the way to the right is the turn on for my body sprayers - Corey's body spray turn on is hidden in the picture.



Ready for shower floor tile tomorrow.  And, based on my calculation, there is NO WAY that this will all be done by Sunday!  Ha!  We still have to:
-tile all the walls
-grout all the tile
-put back the toilet
-put in all fixtures for shower
-put in all fixtures like towel bars, mirrors, toilet paper holders, etc
-put in counter top
-put in sinks
-do back splash for the counter top/sink area
-touch up paint
-put up the trim
-put back all the door and window trim
-put on all the doors

That is more than 4 days of work I believe.  Ugg.

And here's Ethan on the move - running to Dada to show him the remote he is holding!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I would like to make an appointment to come spend a day in your shower....its like a spa....I think Ethan is giving Corey the remote so he can tune in the Boilers. Keep the pics coming! Love you guys.

    Nanette

    ReplyDelete