Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm bbaaaaaaacccccckkkkk

Watch out blogosphere - I'm bbaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!  And better than ever (? - I wrote that just because it's the statement that usually follows).  Apologies for my absence.  I could blame it on the kids, the dog, my job, or my general homemaking (oh come on - anyone who knows me can attest that homemaking would never take over my time!!  bahhaha).  My real wake up call to pick things up came when Corey threatened volunteered to take over the family blog updates.  I knew no one would want to suffer through that it was time to step it up. 

What were we doing during the few weeks absence?  Morgan and momma took a (absolutely fantastic) trip to Georgia with Gramma and Grandad.  Morgan, Ethan, Gramma and I took lots of nice long walks because the weather has been superb (that will end tonight when it gets cold for the foreseeable future - probably until April 2013).  Morgan started walking a lot more - even took a few unaided steps!  Ethan moved into a new early preschool room at school - he gets a red, yellow, or green "grade" everyday.  No reds yet, mostly greens, and a few yellows (one was for using his fork as a comb - lovely).  I am sure glad I don't get a grade everyday - wonder what it would be! 

Here's a snapshot of some of my photos as of late.  More to come soon.

 
Wow I am exhausted.  Blogging is tough work.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment