Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Ethan report

First of all - Happy Anniversary to Corey!  April 30th, 2005 we were getting married.  7 years, 2 kids, 2 houses, and a few job changes ... here we are!!  It's great seeing what life has in store for us :)

Something I love to see everyday is the school report that we get when we pick up Ethan.  Here's an exceptionally good report that was sent home a few weeks ago:


Only once have I seen a "fussy" report.  That's when he was sick with a mysterious virus that we later determined was hand, foot, and mouth disease (there was no diagnosis after going to the Dr. 2 times but when Corey got sick at the same time as Ethan and his sickness was diagnosed, we put two and two together and got 5 .. wait what was I saying?).  The attached report also contains a VERY long nap for daycare.  Usually he sleeps for an hour at school.  A two hour nap is fantastic!  And when the teacher says Ethan is smart - well that makes parents beam ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment