Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!  Some of our family chose to labor today:


Corey is working on tilling up some of our yard and replanting it.  He hates Bermuda grass and crab grass - which is what had overtaken our back part of the yard.  I don't ask questions (for example, I could have asked: "really, we never see that part of the grass, what's the point?  That's like 300 yards from our back patio anyways").  He seemed happy at this point - he had started just a few minutes before this picture was taken.  And here's the weather he gets to deal with:



Perfect weather for larboring in the yard, NOT! (think I will try to bring that back).

The smarter Trobaughs are inside.  Not laboring at all.  Unless you call laboring putting a cracker in your mouth while watching some nursery rhyme sing along videos. 


Have a great Labor Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment