Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Road Trip!

How crazy am I to take an 8 week old on a 12 hour car trip to Georgia?? Don't answer that.

My mom and I started the road trip on Wednesday AM before Memorial Day. I was up at 5:30 to pack the last of the things needed for Ethan, shower and get myself ready, and then get Ethan ready for the trip. We made it to my parents place (the takeoff location for the trip) by 7:15 (just 15 minutes later than I wanted). Once at my parents, Ethan had an explosive diaper which got all over his onesie. I actually had to cut him out of his clothes to avoid getting poo all over him. Then Ethan wanted to eat more, so I fed him. During this time my parents packed the car (which was overflowing - mostly with Ethan's things!). We finally left at 7:45. With a start like that ... we were super lucky that this is how Ethan acted for most of the trip:


He was a fantastic traveller!!

He loved hanging out with the family, going to the beach, relaxing by the pool, swimming, and taking walks!















I hope Ethan continues to be such a good road tripper!

No comments:

Post a Comment