Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Multiple Showers

My mantra in life: Great days are measured by the number of showers you must take. My favorite days are the ones where multiple showers are needed ... this means that there were lots of fun activities!

Our weekend started with a great day Saturday. Lou and I took a walk, and he was super thirsty when we made it home.



He wanted me to include this picture so he could show everyone what he was wearing (it's been the same thing for the past 3 years but for some reason he wanted to show off his outfit!)

After our walk, I got a new bike! Corey's is going to be in later this week ... I can't wait to get riding! I did head out for a quick test run of the bike on Saturday morning. I was able to ride over to Franklin College and see the hoopla surrounding the Colts having a practice at the college.


Saturday afternoon we headed downtown to Indy to wish Erica a happy 30th birthday! Her party was held at the Indianapolis Wine Festival. Happy Birthday : )





And then the main event for Saturday: WEDDING!!! Carole (my old boss) got married at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. It was such a gorgeous wedding! The bride was beautiful - I loved her dress!


Double fisting - that's how we roll


We hung out with Josh and Raegan (my current boss and his wife).



And later there were shananigans displayed.


As soon as we were up and at em on Sunday, it was time for golf with my mom and dad! It was such a great time. I shouldn't have started playing until after hole 6. I couldn't hit the ball for anything! Then my swing coach (aka Corey) took a video and showed me in slow motion. Most of it looked OK, but after his tweaks I finally started hitting the ball well. Thanks, coach!


After our 18 holes at Otter Creek, we went back to my parents to catch the end of the golf on TV and ate a yummy dinner outside on the patio. A great night for outdoor dinning. Dinner was fantastic!

Both Saturday and Sunday included 2 showers: that means it was a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment